10 Nov Content Claiming Specialist – Los Angeles
Full Time | Digital Rights Team
WHO WE ARE:
We are Create Music Group, one of the fastest growing music technology companies in the entertainment industry. As a Music Group we monetize over 3 billion monthly music streams and are currently one of the largest music rights holders in the world. We also operate a number of different services out of our 22,000 sq ft HQ in the heart of Hollywood: music distribution, music publishing, YouTube monetization, artist development, brand development, and production.
YouTube monetization provides the alternative consulting and revenue-generating resources for our clients to grow their audience and earnings. We currently represent mass amounts of YouTube channels for our artists and social media influencers, who collectively receive millions of views per month–and that number is growing.
We collaborate with some of the most influential personalities and musicians including Future, Migos; Marshmello, Porter Robinson, Dillon Francis, Don Diablo; Young Thug, Trippy Redd, Soulja Boy; Jacob Sartorius, and others. We are at the forefront of the entertainment industry and looking for someone to join us and to become a part of Create.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Passionate about digital media (YouTube) and driven towards a career in the music and/or entertainment industry.
- Knowledgeable or regularly immersed in EDM, hip hop, or viral memes/media influencer genres.
- A self-starter with the mentality to fuel innovation while communicating well in team settings.
- Tech savvy: well-versed in Internet culture and social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook).
- Have thick skin working within Internet meme culture.
- Task-oriented and focused; able to conduct research and to enjoy scanning through YouTube videos for new opportunities.
- Able to organize projects and large amounts of information efficiently.
- Familiar with Mac OSX, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps.
- Well-versed on all social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook).
- 1-3 years work experience
- Experience working for an MCN
- Strong understanding of the online video market (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Musical.ly)
- Working proficiency in other languages
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
This is not a video production or content creation job. Rather, administration, data management, and customer service are the cornerstone of this position. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Watching video for several hours daily
- Manual claiming
- Uploading and defining intellectual assets
- Researching potential clients
- Free snacks, coffee, tea
- Relaxed dress code
- Pet friendly office
- Collaborative work environment
- Room for growth within company
- On-site parking
$10.50 hourly rate to start with the possibility of advancement and competitive benefits.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to be impressed by your passion for music and creative digital rights! Note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.