11 Oct Intern – Digital Marketing – Los Angeles
Full time | Marketing Team
WHO WE ARE:
Create Music Group is an LA-based digital music company that provides artists and labels with distribution, rights management, MCN and creative services. Clients include Jacob Sartorius, Future, Migos, Dillon Francis, Neymar, Universal Music Publishing Group, and more.
A division of Create Music Group, Flighthouse is the largest tastemaker on the teen-focused musical.ly app with 14M followers & rapidly growing. We work directly with the internet’s most popular influencers, artists and brands to develop and execute unique campaigns catering to Generation Z. With plans to grow the Flighthouse brand outside of musical.ly, we are introducing original content, exciting new partnerships and more.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Intrepid digital explorer familiar with various social media platforms, eager to learn more
- Passionate about pop culture, digital entertainment and the social media space
- Up-to-date with current Gen Z trends and fluent in the latest internet slang (if you don’t know what ‘Stanning’ means, this probably isn’t for you)
- Motivated and avid pursuer or leads/opportunities
- Well-written (writing/blogging experience a plus)
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Staying on top of the latest pop culture gossip and applying findings to relevant content creation
- Assisting with strategic planning and execution of promotional campaigns involving top tier influencers, artists and brands
- Developing and scheduling engaging social media content
- Contributing out-of-the-box ideas to team brainstorms and note-taking
Reimbursement stipend per full month worked, and course credit is available upon request.
- Free snacks, coffee, tea
- Relaxed dress code
- Pet friendly office
- Collaborative & exciting work environment
- Opportunities to attend industry related events
- On-site parking
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com. Feel free to wow us with your passion for music and learning! Note: Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.